Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pledge1: No to Palmlets !

As I mentioned in the previous post, let us pledge on some simple things that can make very big difference. Let me cover these as "Pledge" series, where everybody can pledge and stick on to it.
Pledge 1: No to Palmlets !
Palmlets ! What are they?
Palmlets are letters that are fit to carry in our palm. They provide consice information.
Now why need to say no to Palmlets?
I am starting this as my pledge1 to see/make my India better.
Palmlets are one of marketing approaches of products. People distribute them to all irrespective of the target audience, sometime they forcefully throw/give to the commuters. So what?The people who are not interested they will just throw them out resulting the road/premises soon to look like a garbage.
Well what am I doing?
  1. In the first place, I am not accepting those palmlets that are of not my interest. Even if I was given that, I am not throwing on to road rather looking out for dust bin to get rid of it.
  2. If I am with friends/group, I am explaining the above and making them not to accept or not to throw on to roads/premises.I am doing my best in explaining to guys distributing these palmlets to avoid giving to unwanted people. (Not many listen to me!)

Well though looks pretty big explanation, it is worth going through and taking up the pledge and living for it...Go through the below link to see how u can save trees by reducing the paper consumption:http://www.conservatree.com/learn/EnviroIssues/TreeStats.shtml

EVEN YOU CAN DO THIS All are free to express their thoughts and joint the hands :)

Pledge here at Nenu Saitham group @ Orkut

No comments: